Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Celebration!! I also hope your "winter holidays" were happy and safe!

Hubby and I spent New Year's Eve with some good friends. We went to K's house, where we spent the evening celebrating with her, our other friend KJ, and KJ's hubby, M. K made us dinner, and KJ and I provided veggies and desserts. The five of us exchanged Christmas presents, played games, drank, ate, and had fun. K and KJ did their third annual “run down the street” at Midnight. M and I recorded it so we can all laugh at them when we're too old to continue the tradition. :)

While we were there, I was able to place the final order I needed to reach all of my Stampin' Up! goals for 2010! I reached the quarterly re-start goal the company set for me, as well as the title promotion!! PLUS, I managed to get the monthly goal which allows me to get a commission check!!! It's not much, but every little bit counts! Now I'm trying to think of a “business building” incentive to offer people for the quarter to celebrate my achievements. I was thinking something like, 10% off all orders or something? I'm still working on that, though. I'll certainly advertise on here, though!!

My lia sophia business is still at a stand-still, but I'm kind of at peace with that right now. I have a couple of prospects for the new quarter, which is great because the new catalog has been published and LOTS of pieces are retiring come the end of January! My Upline Manager is challenging her downline to complete certain tasks throughout the month to earn some of the new line jewelry, so I'm going to certainly give it a try!! Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to come up with the money to order the new catalogs... :-P

Oh, and in case you forgot (or didn't know), my birthday is only 22 days away!!! (Jan. 26) Feel free to celebrate – I know I will be!!!

HAPPY 2012!!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment